Saturday 16 June 2012

Once Loved , Never Forgotten.



Gloomy Mornings. The ones that make you feel lethargic even when you've had a good 8 hours of sleep.  Somehow, how your morning goes determines what the rest of your day will be like. A good morning means a good day, or does it?


For me any morning that I can get myself to wake up from my bed with a purpose is a good morning. I know I'm in a rut when waking up in the morning is a chore unless of course it's 6 a.m. then it's a chore regardless of my mood. These are the mornings when I wake up asking myself what happened? When did spring turn into summer? When did it all wither away?


Do you ever wonder what withering flowers feel like? What they must feel when they see beautiful blossoming flowers. Flowers that even if found on the ground are worth picking up and placing in a vase in someone's home or even better become a part of a colorful garland. What they must feel when the same people trample on them without feeling the slightest guilt. Sometimes people just walk away and they never look behind, never look down. Hah. Degrading self pity.



The last person you should pity on this earth is yourself. It either takes you on a self destructive path or destroys people around you. There, I think that’s what happened. Caring about people that don’t care about you, a form of self pity. Guilty.



Summer might be more bearable if you keep thinking of winter, if under the heat you imagine you are actually covered in snow and not dripping in sweat. Why do people even say that, is it normal to be in denial and to not accept the situation you are in, instead we ponder over our past hoping it will make us feel better. Often, I find myself taking solace in this world of denial. Here everything works out just the way I want. Problem is there’s always that one realistic person that comes along to burst my bubble with their huge pin of advice.


The road that I’m standing on, there’s a strong wind. A wind that keeps dragging me to one place. The place where my cup of hope is filled to the brim every time it’s empty. 

 P.S. Don't forget to feed my fish =)









No comments:

Post a Comment